How does the social management software you use compare with the ones receiving the best reviews?
Recently, G2 Crowd released rankings of 13 social media management products. The satisfaction rankings were generated from 350 user reviews consisting of up to 44 questions, including ratings of features and functionality, such as social campaigns, ads, and analytics.
Scale was calculated from vendor size, market share, and social impact. Based on a combination of those scores, each product was named a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
HootSuite and TweetDeck earned Leader status based on the vendors' high scale scores and the high customer satisfaction ratings reported by users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]