How does the social management software you use compare with the ones receiving the best reviews?
Recently, G2 Crowd released rankings of 13 social media management products. The satisfaction rankings were generated from 350 user reviews consisting of up to 44 questions, including ratings of features and functionality, such as social campaigns, ads, and analytics.
Scale was calculated from vendor size, market share, and social impact. Based on a combination of those scores, each product was named a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
HootSuite and TweetDeck earned Leader status based on the vendors' high scale scores and the high customer satisfaction ratings reported by users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]