Want to improve how your company uses social media? Look at traditional customer service for ideas about what customers want when they reach out to a company.
Customers expect direct and efficient help. Companies that make reaching the right person difficult end up frustrating customers.
"Fifty-five percent of customers feel frustration when having to repeat the same information to multiple customer reps or across multiple channels," states Sentiment Metrics in the following infographic.
No wonder then, that some large companies offer round-the-clock customer service support.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together