Want to improve how your company uses social media? Look at traditional customer service for ideas about what customers want when they reach out to a company.
Customers expect direct and efficient help. Companies that make reaching the right person difficult end up frustrating customers.
"Fifty-five percent of customers feel frustration when having to repeat the same information to multiple customer reps or across multiple channels," states Sentiment Metrics in the following infographic.
No wonder then, that some large companies offer round-the-clock customer service support.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers