Want to improve how your company uses social media? Look at traditional customer service for ideas about what customers want when they reach out to a company.
Customers expect direct and efficient help. Companies that make reaching the right person difficult end up frustrating customers.
"Fifty-five percent of customers feel frustration when having to repeat the same information to multiple customer reps or across multiple channels," states Sentiment Metrics in the following infographic.
No wonder then, that some large companies offer round-the-clock customer service support.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit