In the US, 41% of online store revenue comes from returning and repeat purchasers, who constitute only 8% of all visitors, according the following infographic from American Express OPEN Forum and OrderGroove.
Businesses can therefore increase revenue by ensuring they have returning and repeat customers, and one of the best ways of doing that is to adopt a subscription model.
Subscription models also have other benefits for companies. For one, they help foster customer loyalty because they result in being regularly in touch with customers.
Also, subscriptions enable "better serving top customers, growing goodwill, and earning word-of-mouth-promotion," notes OrderGroove.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together