In the US, 41% of online store revenue comes from returning and repeat purchasers, who constitute only 8% of all visitors, according the following infographic from American Express OPEN Forum and OrderGroove.
Businesses can therefore increase revenue by ensuring they have returning and repeat customers, and one of the best ways of doing that is to adopt a subscription model.
Subscription models also have other benefits for companies. For one, they help foster customer loyalty because they result in being regularly in touch with customers.
Also, subscriptions enable "better serving top customers, growing goodwill, and earning word-of-mouth-promotion," notes OrderGroove.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)