Want to create more engagement with your audience? Consider using Pinterest. The online pinning board is becoming a major sales tool for marketers.
According to the following infographic by Ripen Ecommerce, "38% of users made a purchase because they saw it on Pinterest. That was 21% in 2010."
To grab Pinterest users' attention, businesses should keep in mind the traits of the most popular and repinned pins.
For example, "a call-to-action pin description leads to an 80% increase in engagement," states Ripen Ecommerce. Also, tall images are shared 67% more than short images. And lighter images are repinned 20 times more than darker images.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do