This year's holiday season will be about socializing commerce, according to a recent infographic by Offerpop.
Some "62% of marketers' primary goal for social this holiday season is driving sales and extending brand reach," Offerpop states.
And 67% of marketers will spend more on social during the 2014 holiday than they did last year.
The social platform of choice for marketing is Facebook: A whopping 92% of marketers plan to spend the majority of their social marketing budget on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]