This year's holiday season will be about socializing commerce, according to a recent infographic by Offerpop.
Some "62% of marketers' primary goal for social this holiday season is driving sales and extending brand reach," Offerpop states.
And 67% of marketers will spend more on social during the 2014 holiday than they did last year.
The social platform of choice for marketing is Facebook: A whopping 92% of marketers plan to spend the majority of their social marketing budget on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]