Happy customers can increase your company's revenue in the long run. So, here are some ideas for turning passive customers into happy ones.
"The more important component of a happy customer is providing friendly and timely customer support," states Ninja Metrics in the following infographic.
So, what is considered timely?
Some 41% of all customers expect a response within six hours. However, only one out of three companies responds within that timeframe.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together
- Six Ways to Be More Genuine in Your Customer Interactions
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]