Happy customers can increase your company's revenue in the long run. So, here are some ideas for turning passive customers into happy ones.
"The more important component of a happy customer is providing friendly and timely customer support," states Ninja Metrics in the following infographic.
So, what is considered timely?
Some 41% of all customers expect a response within six hours. However, only one out of three companies responds within that timeframe.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)
- 'Disloyalty Programs': How to Fend Off Large Competitors and Build Customer Loyalty
- Eight Types of Online Reviewers, and How to Handle Them [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want