Happy customers can increase your company's revenue in the long run. So, here are some ideas for turning passive customers into happy ones.
"The more important component of a happy customer is providing friendly and timely customer support," states Ninja Metrics in the following infographic.
So, what is considered timely?
Some 41% of all customers expect a response within six hours. However, only one out of three companies responds within that timeframe.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers