Marketing may be in charge of social media for a company, but customer service teams are the kings of customer engagement, according to the following Sentiment infographic.
So, how do marketing teams and customer service teams approach customer engagement?
Here's a look at the different goals, tools, and skills that marketing and customer service teams employ to support customers.
The customer service team does so by using tools such as social media monitoring, engagement dashboards, CRM integration, personalized routing, supervisor visibility, and access to back-end systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce