Marketing may be in charge of social media for a company, but customer service teams are the kings of customer engagement, according to the following Sentiment infographic.
So, how do marketing teams and customer service teams approach customer engagement?
Here's a look at the different goals, tools, and skills that marketing and customer service teams employ to support customers.
The customer service team does so by using tools such as social media monitoring, engagement dashboards, CRM integration, personalized routing, supervisor visibility, and access to back-end systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships