Social data has gone beyond B2C to influence B2B sellers and buyers, according to the following Leadspace infographic.
Some 84% of B2B executives use social media as a source for making purchase decisions.
Moreover, 92% of B2B buyers use social media to engage with sales industry thought leaders.
A total of 72% of B2B buyers use social media to research solutions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]