Despite customers' wanting to talk to companies, most of those companies are not delivering positive customer experiences on the phone.
Some "90% of customers are increasingly frustrated with the level of service they experience, especially as it relates to long hold times," according to an Ifbyphone infographic.
Even worse, those frustrated customers are rushing to competitors for comfort: "89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience," Ifbyphone claims.
So, what do those callers expect?
"Live assistance has the highest satisfaction rate, with 69% of customers saying that their questions are fully addressed over the phone," states Ifbyphone.
To find out more about what customers want to talk about and how you can best reach them, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now