Despite customers' wanting to talk to companies, most of those companies are not delivering positive customer experiences on the phone.
Some "90% of customers are increasingly frustrated with the level of service they experience, especially as it relates to long hold times," according to an Ifbyphone infographic.
Even worse, those frustrated customers are rushing to competitors for comfort: "89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience," Ifbyphone claims.
So, what do those callers expect?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?