Despite customers' wanting to talk to companies, most of those companies are not delivering positive customer experiences on the phone.
Some "90% of customers are increasingly frustrated with the level of service they experience, especially as it relates to long hold times," according to an Ifbyphone infographic.
Even worse, those frustrated customers are rushing to competitors for comfort: "89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience," Ifbyphone claims.
So, what do those callers expect?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid
- Identity Marketing: How Can Companies Relate to Customers' Changing Identities?
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)