SXSW happened this week, offering up a deluge of what's next in social. Get the scoop on Meerkat and on Tinder's epic SXSW score. Also: how Snapchat affects Millennials, Facebook's peer-to-peer payments, and what Twitter is up to. Skim to stay current.
Some SXSW Highlights
The social scene's favorite music, film, and interactive extravaganza happened in Austin, and this week's social headliner was a little app called Meerkat (more on that below).
What else drove buzz? Squirl.co, a Foursquare-style app for books; Mophie, a smartphone accessory vendor that sent Saint Bernards hither and yon to rescue people from the blight of dead smartphones; and Plotagon, an app that lets you invent stories and transform them into instantly shareable animated videos.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)