All of life's a glass menagerie. This week, watch Don Draper get divorced on Facebook, and learn all about the just-released carousel ads for Instagram. And look... Facebook just brought Messenger to the Web—finally! Skim to keep the tables turning.
Instagram Carousel Ads are here!
At long last... and partners include Banana Republic, Old Navy, Showtime, L'Oréal Paris, and Samsung. Carousel Ads let people scroll horizontally through an "album" of photos, after which you can drive them to a page where they can learn more or purchase. Check out examples of how advertisers have used them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things