All of life's a glass menagerie. This week, watch Don Draper get divorced on Facebook, and learn all about the just-released carousel ads for Instagram. And look... Facebook just brought Messenger to the Web—finally! Skim to keep the tables turning.
Instagram Carousel Ads are here!
At long last... and partners include Banana Republic, Old Navy, Showtime, L'Oréal Paris, and Samsung. Carousel Ads let people scroll horizontally through an "album" of photos, after which you can drive them to a page where they can learn more or purchase. Check out examples of how advertisers have used them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]