Find out how Facebook's begun colonizing phone calls both to people and to businesses, and how its latest algo change will affect your brand page. You'll also get the score on Twitter's new DM feature for nonfollowers and Snapchat's decision to shut down Brand Stories (for live streams!). Skim to stay on top.
Facebook wants your phone calls
Facebook's testing Hello, a Messenger feature that lets you call friends and businesses with one quick tap. A new caller ID-style feature shows you information about incoming callers and blocks unwanted calls—even if you don't have their numbers saved on your phone itself. For those worrying about data leak, no fear: You'll only see information that people have already shared with you on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things