Find out how Facebook's begun colonizing phone calls both to people and to businesses, and how its latest algo change will affect your brand page. You'll also get the score on Twitter's new DM feature for nonfollowers and Snapchat's decision to shut down Brand Stories (for live streams!). Skim to stay on top.
Facebook wants your phone calls
Facebook's testing Hello, a Messenger feature that lets you call friends and businesses with one quick tap. A new caller ID-style feature shows you information about incoming callers and blocks unwanted calls—even if you don't have their numbers saved on your phone itself. For those worrying about data leak, no fear: You'll only see information that people have already shared with you on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)