Find out about Google's redesigned Trends, how Twitter autoplay affects advertisers, which ad campaigns might win Lions, how to make millennial- and social-friendly infomercials, and why silent video's making a comeback. Skim to get the scoop!
What's Hot—Right Now. Google Trends got a timely makeover as the need to understand and better use data increases. Now you can explore Trends data in real time across over 100 billion Google searches per month—great for researching the curves of major events.
The homepage will also reflect a ranked, real-time list of trending stories gaining traction on Google right now, which includes data from YouTube and Google News. It's never been easier to ride the wave.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do