This week, get the breakdown on YouTube's 360° ad format, and new tools for managing native Facebook content. We'll also tell you about Airbnb for Business, which hashtags Instagram bans (and why), and how to maintain your social prowess among vacationers. Skip to stay in step over the summer!
(Editor's note: We're publishing this issue of the SocialSkim a few days after the usual Friday slot because of unforeseen technical difficulties last week.)
Say hello to 360° YouTube ads!
It isn't every day a fun new ad format is born. YouTube's 360° ads let users explore different angles of your videos by dragging their mouse or moving their phones up, down, left, or right—meaning they're super mobile- and engagement-friendly. Use them for something experiential (like skydiving or exploring an interesting space). Bud Light was the first to launch a 360° video ad running in TrueView, one of which you can check out (and play with!) below.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things