Today's fastest-growing social media channels are visually based, according to the following WebDAM infographic. Here's the scoop for engaging your visuals-loving customers.
Consider your brand across all visual touchpoints, suggests WebDAM. Include logos, typography, press kit, photography, and icons.
Also, post images often. "Posts that include images product 650% higher engagement than regular text posts," WebDAM claims.
Don't forget to use video. A whopping 79% of Internet traffic will be video content by 2018. "Viewers are 86% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video," according to WebDAM. "And posts with videos attract 3X more inbound links than plain text posts."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]