Today's fastest-growing social media channels are visually based, according to the following WebDAM infographic. Here's the scoop for engaging your visuals-loving customers.
Consider your brand across all visual touchpoints, suggests WebDAM. Include logos, typography, press kit, photography, and icons.
Also, post images often. "Posts that include images product 650% higher engagement than regular text posts," WebDAM claims.
Don't forget to use video. A whopping 79% of Internet traffic will be video content by 2018. "Viewers are 86% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video," according to WebDAM. "And posts with videos attract 3X more inbound links than plain text posts."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019