You know a business is doing well when it becomes a verb like "Netflix-binging" has. So, how has Netflix captured its audience's attention and kept it?
Here's a look at some marketing lessons from the online video streaming provider.
One lesson is that consumers want to engage with content at their own pace. "Scheduled marketing forces your audience to engage on your timeline, not theirs," states LookBookHQ in the following infographic.
"Instead of drip-feeding us episode by episode, Netflix lets us engage at our own pace by dumping entire seasons online," LookBookHQ states. "Moving from scheduled to on-demand marketing leads to higher engagement—and engaged prospects will self-accelerate through your funnel."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)
- 'Disloyalty Programs': How to Fend Off Large Competitors and Build Customer Loyalty
- Eight Types of Online Reviewers, and How to Handle Them [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want