You know a business is doing well when it becomes a verb like "Netflix-binging" has. So, how has Netflix captured its audience's attention and kept it?
Here's a look at some marketing lessons from the online video streaming provider.
One lesson is that consumers want to engage with content at their own pace. "Scheduled marketing forces your audience to engage on your timeline, not theirs," states LookBookHQ in the following infographic.
"Instead of drip-feeding us episode by episode, Netflix lets us engage at our own pace by dumping entire seasons online," LookBookHQ states. "Moving from scheduled to on-demand marketing leads to higher engagement—and engaged prospects will self-accelerate through your funnel."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together
- Six Ways to Be More Genuine in Your Customer Interactions
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]