TrueView ads finally join the AdWords interface. We'll also talk about the latest format and messaging updates to Instagram, Google's logo change, and how wedding hashtags have become the "something new" in matrimony. Skim to stay informed.
TrueView Campaigns join AdWords
Users who run TrueView YouTube ads in AdWords can take a breather. Whereas, before, finding them was next to impossible and they weren't connected to other campaigns, now you can find them directly in the main AdWords interface.
"Video campaigns" is now an option in the campaign selector tool. And ad groups are replacing targeting groups in video campaigns, which means they align with other campaign types.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]