TrueView ads finally join the AdWords interface. We'll also talk about the latest format and messaging updates to Instagram, Google's logo change, and how wedding hashtags have become the "something new" in matrimony. Skim to stay informed.
TrueView Campaigns join AdWords
Users who run TrueView YouTube ads in AdWords can take a breather. Whereas, before, finding them was next to impossible and they weren't connected to other campaigns, now you can find them directly in the main AdWords interface.
"Video campaigns" is now an option in the campaign selector tool. And ad groups are replacing targeting groups in video campaigns, which means they align with other campaign types.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels