TrueView ads finally join the AdWords interface. We'll also talk about the latest format and messaging updates to Instagram, Google's logo change, and how wedding hashtags have become the "something new" in matrimony. Skim to stay informed.
TrueView Campaigns join AdWords
Users who run TrueView YouTube ads in AdWords can take a breather. Whereas, before, finding them was next to impossible and they weren't connected to other campaigns, now you can find them directly in the main AdWords interface.
"Video campaigns" is now an option in the campaign selector tool. And ad groups are replacing targeting groups in video campaigns, which means they align with other campaign types.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things