Get the score on Instagram's latest push for brand love. You'll also learn about Facebook's new "Shop" section, Snapchat's growing video dominance (and how users are responding), and how a target audience can totally transform your content marketing strategy. Skim to keep in step.
30-second ads go live on Instagram!
Now brands can produce in an ad timeframe they're more comfortable with. (Let's hope it doesn't just result in rehashed TV ads all over our socnets.) In other updates, they'll also be able to use Instagram's new landscape format for photos and videos.
Other features soon to come: delivery and optimization tools to better reach users on Insta and Facebook, and a product called Marquee that will "drive mass awareness and expanded reach in a short time-frame—perfect for events like movie premieres and new product launches." Fox is the first brand to launch a Marquee campaign, which you can check out below.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things