Get the score on Instagram's latest push for brand love. You'll also learn about Facebook's new "Shop" section, Snapchat's growing video dominance (and how users are responding), and how a target audience can totally transform your content marketing strategy. Skim to keep in step.
30-second ads go live on Instagram!
Now brands can produce in an ad timeframe they're more comfortable with. (Let's hope it doesn't just result in rehashed TV ads all over our socnets.) In other updates, they'll also be able to use Instagram's new landscape format for photos and videos.
Other features soon to come: delivery and optimization tools to better reach users on Insta and Facebook, and a product called Marquee that will "drive mass awareness and expanded reach in a short time-frame—perfect for events like movie premieres and new product launches." Fox is the first brand to launch a Marquee campaign, which you can check out below.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns