Learn everything you need to about Facebook Signal (and how to get journalists interested in your content). We'll also talk about Facebook's 360° videos, how the Emmys did on social, Dropbox's new tools for teams, and Atlas, your new charts buddy. Skim for all the sauce!
How can Facebook Signal help brands?
Facebook's brand-new tool, Signal, is designed to help journalists discover what's trending, and bring up videos and posts from Facebook and Instagram for both storytelling and reporting. The content can be curated, then embedded into their own work. This makes the 'Book a juicier contender to Twitter, the preferred tool for tracking and sharing breaking news.
Steps for you to take: Find out who your local journalists are on Facebook, and make sure they know where to find your brand. Then consider the newsworthiness of your content: If it's moment-relevant and adds something significant to a local story, journalists can use it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]