Learn everything you need to about Facebook Signal (and how to get journalists interested in your content). We'll also talk about Facebook's 360° videos, how the Emmys did on social, Dropbox's new tools for teams, and Atlas, your new charts buddy. Skim for all the sauce!
How can Facebook Signal help brands?
Facebook's brand-new tool, Signal, is designed to help journalists discover what's trending, and bring up videos and posts from Facebook and Instagram for both storytelling and reporting. The content can be curated, then embedded into their own work. This makes the 'Book a juicier contender to Twitter, the preferred tool for tracking and sharing breaking news.
Steps for you to take: Find out who your local journalists are on Facebook, and make sure they know where to find your brand. Then consider the newsworthiness of your content: If it's moment-relevant and adds something significant to a local story, journalists can use it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media