Why is there such a big gap? Some 52% of surveyed marketers mentioned "different databases and systems" as the biggest challenge in incorporating social images into emails. Some 52% of respondents said analytics and data collection.
For companies overcoming those challenges, the benefits of incorporating Instagram images into email are enormous.
"A fitness retailer that works with both Curalate and Movable Ink recently generated nearly a 7X lift in on-site engagement 24 hours after featuring editorial-style images from Instagram within an email," according to the infographic.
To find out about the best Instagram filters to use for your email images and the benefits of incorporating social images into your emails, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity