Why is there such a big gap? Some 52% of surveyed marketers mentioned "different databases and systems" as the biggest challenge in incorporating social images into emails. Some 52% of respondents said analytics and data collection.
For companies overcoming those challenges, the benefits of incorporating Instagram images into email are enormous.
"A fitness retailer that works with both Curalate and Movable Ink recently generated nearly a 7X lift in on-site engagement 24 hours after featuring editorial-style images from Instagram within an email," according to the infographic.
To find out about the best Instagram filters to use for your email images and the benefits of incorporating social images into your emails, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP