Why is there such a big gap? Some 52% of surveyed marketers mentioned "different databases and systems" as the biggest challenge in incorporating social images into emails. Some 52% of respondents said analytics and data collection.
For companies overcoming those challenges, the benefits of incorporating Instagram images into email are enormous.
"A fitness retailer that works with both Curalate and Movable Ink recently generated nearly a 7X lift in on-site engagement 24 hours after featuring editorial-style images from Instagram within an email," according to the infographic.
To find out about the best Instagram filters to use for your email images and the benefits of incorporating social images into your emails, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon