Behind every successful online community is an effective community is an effective community manager, states DNN Software. To select the right community manager for your organization, make sure he or she meets the following criteria.
Community managers need to be resourceful. "Like MacGyver, community managers will undoubtedly be presented with challenging conditions or pressing matters," states DNN. "Resourceful community managers find creative solutions via the tools available to them."
They also need to be fair and objective in how they interact with community members. One question you can ask potential community managers is "do you interact with some community members differently than others, and if so, how?"
Moreover, successful community managers are proactive, solving problems before they have a chance to become issues.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect