Get the latest on Facebook's new mobile shopping experiences. We'll also tell you about Instagram for Business, Pinterest's updated Place Pins, and how many marketers are really taking the influencer route. Skim to stay on top!
Facebook takes shopping social
Building on its still-in-testing "Buy" button for News Feed ads, Facebook's created a "Shopping" tag on Pages that lets a selection of retailers list items, with a trial set for a limited number of users.
It's also updating its Canvas ads platform for mobile, which will also support buyable products (shown below): "After clicking on an ad, people will see a fast-loading, full-screen experience where they can browse through a variety of products, before going to the retailer's website to purchase," the 'Book says.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do