Get the latest on Facebook's new mobile shopping experiences. We'll also tell you about Instagram for Business, Pinterest's updated Place Pins, and how many marketers are really taking the influencer route. Skim to stay on top!
Facebook takes shopping social
Building on its still-in-testing "Buy" button for News Feed ads, Facebook's created a "Shopping" tag on Pages that lets a selection of retailers list items, with a trial set for a limited number of users.
It's also updating its Canvas ads platform for mobile, which will also support buyable products (shown below): "After clicking on an ad, people will see a fast-loading, full-screen experience where they can browse through a variety of products, before going to the retailer's website to purchase," the 'Book says.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?