How are brands fitting live video into their social strategies? Also: Instagram's new ad-facing partner program, Pinterest's super-smart visual search tool, and Facebook's latest ambition: Building a teleporter. Skim to stay sharp!
Livestreaming: Increasingly a social brand priority
In hopes of breaking through the clutter that $60 billion in digital ad spend naturally creates, brands are experimenting with live video in new ways. And experts say we should be ready to make it an integral part of our social strategies.
Periscope leads in popularity, but platforms such as YouNow have developed attractive monetization models. GE created an entire campaign around drones, and Blumehouse Productions (Paranormal Activity) produced the first live horror film on Halloween.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns