How are brands fitting live video into their social strategies? Also: Instagram's new ad-facing partner program, Pinterest's super-smart visual search tool, and Facebook's latest ambition: Building a teleporter. Skim to stay sharp!
Livestreaming: Increasingly a social brand priority
In hopes of breaking through the clutter that $60 billion in digital ad spend naturally creates, brands are experimenting with live video in new ways. And experts say we should be ready to make it an integral part of our social strategies.
Periscope leads in popularity, but platforms such as YouNow have developed attractive monetization models. GE created an entire campaign around drones, and Blumehouse Productions (Paranormal Activity) produced the first live horror film on Halloween.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media