It was a rough week the world over.
Read about the unique role Facebook played in the aftermath of the Paris attacks and its plans to build a nonprofit competitor to Kickstarter. Also: Google is building a programmatic ad sales tool for native and mobile video, and consumers rank the social ads they consider the most effective.
Skim for the latest.
How Facebook and Twitter played a critical community role during the #ParisAttacks
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things