A whopping 75% of US companies with loyalty programs generate a return on investment. Here's a look at the myriad benefits of investing in a customer loyalty program.
Customers respond well to loyalty programs. "83% of customers agree that loyalty programs make them more likely to continue doing business with certain companies," according to the following infographic by ecommerceCEO.com (formerly Selfstartr).
Moreover, existing customers spend 67% more than new customers.
Unfortunately, however, only 25% of loyalty programs reward customers for some form of engagement, says the graphic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?