A whopping 75% of US companies with loyalty programs generate a return on investment. Here's a look at the myriad benefits of investing in a customer loyalty program.
Customers respond well to loyalty programs. "83% of customers agree that loyalty programs make them more likely to continue doing business with certain companies," according to the following infographic by ecommerceCEO.com (formerly Selfstartr).
Moreover, existing customers spend 67% more than new customers.
Unfortunately, however, only 25% of loyalty programs reward customers for some form of engagement, says the graphic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together
- Six Ways to Be More Genuine in Your Customer Interactions
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]