A whopping 75% of US companies with loyalty programs generate a return on investment. Here's a look at the myriad benefits of investing in a customer loyalty program.
Customers respond well to loyalty programs. "83% of customers agree that loyalty programs make them more likely to continue doing business with certain companies," according to the following infographic by ecommerceCEO.com (formerly Selfstartr).
Moreover, existing customers spend 67% more than new customers.
Unfortunately, however, only 25% of loyalty programs reward customers for some form of engagement, says the graphic.
To find out more reasons for having a customer loyalty program, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]