Overwhelmed by all you have to do on different social media platforms? Check out the Whole Brain Group's handy-dandy checklist, packed with planning and content tips.
Before posting on social media platforms, though, make sure you define your audience. "Identify the challenges they're struggling with," suggests the infographic.
"Focus your content and social posts on information that's relevant to your target audience," states the Whole Brain Group. Your posts shouldn't be pestering your audience with your rodomontade.
Next, plan how many new blog posts you'll write each week and how many new content offers you'll provide a month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance