Overwhelmed by all you have to do on different social media platforms? Check out the Whole Brain Group's handy-dandy checklist, packed with planning and content tips.
Before posting on social media platforms, though, make sure you define your audience. "Identify the challenges they're struggling with," suggests the infographic.
"Focus your content and social posts on information that's relevant to your target audience," states the Whole Brain Group. Your posts shouldn't be pestering your audience with your rodomontade.
Next, plan how many new blog posts you'll write each week and how many new content offers you'll provide a month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019