Overwhelmed by all you have to do on different social media platforms? Check out the Whole Brain Group's handy-dandy checklist, packed with planning and content tips.
Before posting on social media platforms, though, make sure you define your audience. "Identify the challenges they're struggling with," suggests the infographic.
"Focus your content and social posts on information that's relevant to your target audience," states the Whole Brain Group. Your posts shouldn't be pestering your audience with your rodomontade.
Next, plan how many new blog posts you'll write each week and how many new content offers you'll provide a month.
Get the details you need to plan your social media content by clicking or tapping on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing