Smart marketers know that marketplace insight is one of the most valuable benefits of social media. But knowing about social media research and actually conducting it are two different things.
Here's what you need to know to get started in social media research, according to the following Insights in Marketing infographic.
"Don't go into a social media market research campaign saying, 'Let's see what we find,'" suggests the infographic. "Instead, use it to test a theory or assumption."
Moreover, define the goals and objectives of your research campaign early. "This will help you separate useful data from useful chatter," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns