Overwhelmed by all the client projects you have to manage? Having a solid process can help you keep track of them.
One process is to break up all tasks by days and weeks, suggests the following Redbooth infographic. For example, every day, follow up on late tasks and monitor your team workload.
Also, provide a weekly update for team and management, recommends Redbooth.
"You can scan the weeks ahead for potential roadblocks."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce