Overwhelmed by all the client projects you have to manage? Having a solid process can help you keep track of them.
One process is to break up all tasks by days and weeks, suggests the following Redbooth infographic. For example, every day, follow up on late tasks and monitor your team workload.
Also, provide a weekly update for team and management, recommends Redbooth.
"You can scan the weeks ahead for potential roadblocks."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use