Customer experience is quickly overtaking price and product as the key brand differentiator. Make sure you're not sabotaging customer experience.
Customers who are unhappy with customer service will leave. The top reasons why customers switch to a competitor are because they feel underappreciated (53%) and consider the staff rude (42%), according to the following JitBit infographic.
"Sixty percent of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago," according to JitBit.
Despite that expectation, only 8% of customers believe companies deliver superior customer service.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance