Customer experience is quickly overtaking price and product as the key brand differentiator. Make sure you're not sabotaging customer experience.
Customers who are unhappy with customer service will leave. The top reasons why customers switch to a competitor are because they feel underappreciated (53%) and consider the staff rude (42%), according to the following JitBit infographic.
"Sixty percent of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago," according to JitBit.
Despite that expectation, only 8% of customers believe companies deliver superior customer service.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet