Father's Day is coming up, so you may be thinking about how to reach this demographic on social media channels. Here's a look at where the social dads are, what content they share, and how they share it.
A total of 91% of social dads use Facebook weekly; 60% use Twitter weekly, according to the following Social Media Link infographic. (Only 49% use Instagram weekly.)
Social dads love to share about their children; 70% do so at least a couple of times a month. But 71% of social dads also like to receive recommendations for products/services for their children, states Social Media Link.
"When social dads engage with brands online, they typically connect with electronics/gadget brands (77%), food/beverage brands (77%), and men's grooming (63%)."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations