Father's Day is coming up, so you may be thinking about how to reach this demographic on social media channels. Here's a look at where the social dads are, what content they share, and how they share it.
A total of 91% of social dads use Facebook weekly; 60% use Twitter weekly, according to the following Social Media Link infographic. (Only 49% use Instagram weekly.)
Social dads love to share about their children; 70% do so at least a couple of times a month. But 71% of social dads also like to receive recommendations for products/services for their children, states Social Media Link.
"When social dads engage with brands online, they typically connect with electronics/gadget brands (77%), food/beverage brands (77%), and men's grooming (63%)."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things