Father's Day is coming up, so you may be thinking about how to reach this demographic on social media channels. Here's a look at where the social dads are, what content they share, and how they share it.
A total of 91% of social dads use Facebook weekly; 60% use Twitter weekly, according to the following Social Media Link infographic. (Only 49% use Instagram weekly.)
Social dads love to share about their children; 70% do so at least a couple of times a month. But 71% of social dads also like to receive recommendations for products/services for their children, states Social Media Link.
"When social dads engage with brands online, they typically connect with electronics/gadget brands (77%), food/beverage brands (77%), and men's grooming (63%)."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]