No business is perfect, and sometimes a product or service fails. So, what should you do when your customers have a complaint about it?
Here's a look at the five-step recovery process, according to the LIFT Edge infographic.
First, make it easy for your customers to complain. Yes, you read that correctly.
By doing so, "You get an opportunity to recover from the failure and save the customer," states the infographic. "Second, a convenient process has a positive impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty beyond the remedy you offer."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust