No business is perfect, and sometimes a product or service fails. So, what should you do when your customers have a complaint about it?
Here's a look at the five-step recovery process, according to the LIFT Edge infographic.
First, make it easy for your customers to complain. Yes, you read that correctly.
By doing so, "You get an opportunity to recover from the failure and save the customer," states the infographic. "Second, a convenient process has a positive impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty beyond the remedy you offer."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce