This week's all about the lunge toward livestreaming. Facebook introduced a host of major changes to Facebook Live that drastically expand broadcasting capabilities, while YouTube streamlined its own live streaming feature for mobile.
Today's 'Skim will also catch you up on Twitter's exciting new standalone app dedicated to small businesses, dive into Pinterest's brand new visual search feature that looks to drive sales, and let you in on a few little secrets to help your brand get on its way to higher engagement with Facebook's Instant Articles.
Skim to stay inspired!
Facebook Live adds two-person broadcasts, prescheduled streams, Snapchat-like filters
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)