This week's all about the lunge toward livestreaming. Facebook introduced a host of major changes to Facebook Live that drastically expand broadcasting capabilities, while YouTube streamlined its own live streaming feature for mobile.
Today's 'Skim will also catch you up on Twitter's exciting new standalone app dedicated to small businesses, dive into Pinterest's brand new visual search feature that looks to drive sales, and let you in on a few little secrets to help your brand get on its way to higher engagement with Facebook's Instant Articles.
Skim to stay inspired!
Facebook Live adds two-person broadcasts, prescheduled streams, Snapchat-like filters
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things