Snapchat and Facebook, with big announcements, take the gold in this week's 'Skim. Snapchat took us all by surprise and introduced a new camera roll feature that fundamentally shifts how—and why—we use the app, and Facebook has tweaked its News Feed algorithm in a way that has many publishers up in arms.
We'll also dive into Snapchat's miraculous growth among one demographic that has teenagers in a cold sweat, share a need-to-bookmark infographic about all things Facebook ad-targeting, and scoop out three key ways you can boost your SEO with social. Skim to stay in the loop!
Snapchat's new feature fundamentally shifts the app away from the present
Introducing Snapchat Memories, the social network's most complex and transformative feature rolling out globally within the next month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)