Snapchat and Facebook, with big announcements, take the gold in this week's 'Skim. Snapchat took us all by surprise and introduced a new camera roll feature that fundamentally shifts how—and why—we use the app, and Facebook has tweaked its News Feed algorithm in a way that has many publishers up in arms.
We'll also dive into Snapchat's miraculous growth among one demographic that has teenagers in a cold sweat, share a need-to-bookmark infographic about all things Facebook ad-targeting, and scoop out three key ways you can boost your SEO with social. Skim to stay in the loop!
Snapchat's new feature fundamentally shifts the app away from the present
Introducing Snapchat Memories, the social network's most complex and transformative feature rolling out globally within the next month.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]