You have only a few seconds to make a good impression with your LinkedIn profile. Here's how to create a profile that immediately captivates your audience.
Be consistent with your name, suggests the following Quill infographic: "Match your LinkedIn account name with the name you use on your business cards, email signature, and resume."
Also, add a professional photo. "Your photo should reflect your current age and should be a head-on picture of mostly just your face without a very distracting background," states Quill.
Moreover, use simple language and avoid buzzwords. Don't describe yourself as a ninja, wizard, or guru. Good words to use include "organizational," "motivated," "dynamic," and "extensive experience."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?