What's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
"Defining your email marketing campaign strategy and goals helps guide the direction of your campaign and makes it easier to measure the success of your efforts," states the following infographic by Litmus and Movable Ink.
Ask yourself what actions you want your subscribers to take, why they should care about your company, whom you're sending the email to, and how you'll measure its success.
"Set deadlines for each step of your production process to ensure everything is completed on time," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]