What's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
"Defining your email marketing campaign strategy and goals helps guide the direction of your campaign and makes it easier to measure the success of your efforts," states the following infographic by Litmus and Movable Ink.
Ask yourself what actions you want your subscribers to take, why they should care about your company, whom you're sending the email to, and how you'll measure its success.
"Set deadlines for each step of your production process to ensure everything is completed on time," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability