What's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
"Defining your email marketing campaign strategy and goals helps guide the direction of your campaign and makes it easier to measure the success of your efforts," states the following infographic by Litmus and Movable Ink.
Ask yourself what actions you want your subscribers to take, why they should care about your company, whom you're sending the email to, and how you'll measure its success.
"Set deadlines for each step of your production process to ensure everything is completed on time," suggests the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes