Focusing on providing an excellent user experience can help improve your conversion rate and increase your revenue.
For example, "67% of customers are more likely to purchase on mobile-friendly sites," states the following PointSource infographic. "Mobile users are 5X more likely to abandon a task if the site is not optimized for mobile."
Moreover, 61% of users head out to another website if they don't find what they are looking for right away.
"Customers are 15.8% less likely to switch brands when there is a good UX," states PointSource.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment