Focusing on providing an excellent user experience can help improve your conversion rate and increase your revenue.
For example, "67% of customers are more likely to purchase on mobile-friendly sites," states the following PointSource infographic. "Mobile users are 5X more likely to abandon a task if the site is not optimized for mobile."
Moreover, 61% of users head out to another website if they don't find what they are looking for right away.
"Customers are 15.8% less likely to switch brands when there is a good UX," states PointSource.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust