Among the most important social news this week: Facebook steps on LinkedIn's turf with new job posting feature, begins to trial selling ads on TV screens; hope for Viners as Twitter considers bids to buy; Facebook revives gaming hopes with new "Instant Gaming" platform; WhatsApp tests its own version of Snapchat Stories; eight missed opportunities in your B2B content; five top-notch Instagram tools for businesses; and much more...
Skim for all kinds of tools and insights!
1. Facebook challenges LinkedIn with job posting features
Businesses on Facebook might soon have an alternative to LinkedIn for recruitment, with the social network testing the ability for business page administrators to post and accept applications from potential candidates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]