Sneak Peek: B2B Forum 2009 in Boston
- B2B Forum 2009 Sneak Peek
- Roy Young
- Thu., May 7, 2009, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 60 minutes
On June 8 and 9, we’re assembling the best minds in the industry in Boston to share the strategies and tactics that are working now to improve lead generation and conversion. The Business-to-Business Forum will focus on three key areas that b2b marketers are struggling with:
|1.||Integrating your marketing programs for better results|
|2.||Measuring and evaluating your marketing programs to prove ROI|
|3.||Keeping your customers and prospects engaged.|
In this special online presentation, get a sneak peek of some of the great sessions we’ll have at the conference and get valuable insights on marketing strategy. Our own Roy Young talks with key presenters to get a realistic view on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
Any MarketingProfs member can attend this presentation! Make sure you're logged in on our site, then click the blue "Get Seminar Materials" button on the right to see instructions for connecting to the live broadcast.
Non-members: You can register for this seminar only and participate for free, too!
B2B Forum 2009 Sneak Peek
Roy Young, President, MarketingProfs
- Jason Baer, Founder & President, Convince & Convert
- Lauren Goldstein, VP of Strategic Planning, Babcock & Jenkins
- Maria Villar, Managing Partner, Business Data Leadership and Former, Vice President, Enterprise Business Information, IBM
- Karen Breen Vogel, CEO/President, ClearGauge
Who Should Attend?
If you are considering attending in Boston, or just want to hear more, here’s your chance to listen to the leaders, and to begin to apply practical lessons that can profoundly impact your sales growth. Bring the whole team to this sneak peek to maximize all your organization can learn!
What Will You Learn?
- How to evaluate what the next step should be for your social media marketing program – what’s working, what needs improvement and are you effectively measuring the results.
- Why multiple, integrated touches to a highly targeted list is a tried and true trend in the B2B space.
- How to make your website a continually improving and contributing asset to your lead generation.
- How to forge a partnership with the IT function to make your marketing machine run smoothly.
At the end of the live broadcast, we're going to randomly choose someone from the audience to receive one free registration to the conference. You must be present at the end of the seminar to win.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.