How can companies find out what consumers really think about their brand?
With new technologies and algorithms that automatically collect, index, and analyze customers' opinions about a brand and its products and services, sentiment analysis has never been easier.
Read on to learn more about one of the newest ways to better understand your customers—and find out how to put it to work for your brand.
The Rise of Social Media—and Sentiment Analysis
Social media and consumer review platforms have completely changed the way consumers communicate. Feedback—whether companies are listening—is available in seconds; customers' voices and opinions are available instantly and heard by other consumers in social media just as fast.
Brands may feel lost in the sheer amount of customer data out there, but a pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow for companies that invest in wading through this data.
Best-Practices for Harnessing Sentiment Data
The best approaches combine data from a diverse set of data resources and add customer sentiment data to the mix.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid
- Identity Marketing: How Can Companies Relate to Customers' Changing Identities?
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)