ROI may be the Holy Grail of social media, but it's relatively easy to see whether your participation there has an impact on the bottom line, says Amber Naslund, Director of Community for Radian6.
"It's easy to watch whether things are moving the needle or not," she says, if you make measurement and monitoring part of your participation in the social space. And best of all, you can tweak your program as you go, since "we're still in a forgiving time."
Watch Amber's interview with our Kyla Cullinane here:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]