Hot on the heels of the release of the 2015 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends study from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute, we're taking a look back at the most valuable and indispensable content marketing resources of 2014.
The study found that just 35% of marketers have a documented content strategy, and those without a strategy are eight times less likely to say they're effective at content marketing.
As you prepare your content marketing strategy for the coming year (and you ARE preparing one, right?) ,keep the following expert tips, advice, and guides in mind.
The Art and Science of Content Marketing and Storytelling
1. The Irresistible Power of Storytelling as a Strategic Business Tool—Harvard Business Review
Executive coach and bestselling author Harrison Monarth explains what Budweiser and Shakespeare have in common in this column on the power of storytelling for brands.
2. Introducing the Periodic Table of Content Marketing—Econsultancy
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]