To be a successful content marketer, do you need to be a left-brainer or do you need to be a right-brainer?
Apparently, the best content marketers combine the mindset of right-brainers (artists) and left-brainers (scientists).
"Art taps into emotions and experiences through creative language, powerful visuals, integrated campaigns, and original ideas," states the infographic. The artist asks such questions as these:
- How will this content make our audience feel?
- Does it tell a story?
- Will it stand out?
By comparison, "Science is about building processes, analyzing performance, recognizing patterns in data, and strategizing accordingly," Kapost and Salesforce suggest. The scientist asks questions such as these:
- What is our strategy?
- Will this content generate leads and revenue?
- Are we aligned with Sales?
To find out how these two mindsets can work together to create engaging content, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Art and Science of Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]