What does the next year hold for B2B content marketing?
The following Uberflip infographic offers a glimpse at B2B content marketing's future.
The infographic is based on MarketingProfs' and Content Marketing Institute's B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report.
A whopping "70% of content marketers are creating more content than they did one year," states the report. Unfortunately, only 21% say they are successful at tracking ROI.
The top five organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (84%), lead generation (83%), engagement (81%), sales (75%), and lead nurturing (74%).
To find out more about B2B content marketing trends, check out the following infographic. (You can also read the full report from MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute.)
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations