What does the next year hold for B2B content marketing?
The following Uberflip infographic offers a glimpse at B2B content marketing's future.
The infographic is based on MarketingProfs' and Content Marketing Institute's B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report.
A whopping "70% of content marketers are creating more content than they did one year," states the report. Unfortunately, only 21% say they are successful at tracking ROI.
The top five organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (84%), lead generation (83%), engagement (81%), sales (75%), and lead nurturing (74%).
To find out more about B2B content marketing trends, check out the following infographic. (You can also read the full report from MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute.)
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget