What does the next year hold for B2B content marketing?
The following Uberflip infographic offers a glimpse at B2B content marketing's future.
The infographic is based on MarketingProfs' and Content Marketing Institute's B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report.
A whopping "70% of content marketers are creating more content than they did one year," states the report. Unfortunately, only 21% say they are successful at tracking ROI.
The top five organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (84%), lead generation (83%), engagement (81%), sales (75%), and lead nurturing (74%).
To find out more about B2B content marketing trends, check out the following infographic. (You can also read the full report from MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute.)
Continue reading "B2B Content Marketing Trends for 2015 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends