Despite anticipated increases in 2011 digital and social marketing budgets, only 30.0% of marketers say they have a strong understanding of social media conversations happening around their brands, according to a survey from Alterian.
Nearly one-third of surveyed marketers (31.4%) say they have little or no understanding about social media conversations around their brands, and 38.6% say they use a few ad-hoc tools to track and measure social media conversations.
Agencies are more likely than others to claim to be in tune with brand-related social conversations: 44% say they report regularly to management on the social media conversations happening around client brands, compared with 27% of marketers and 26% of MSPs (marketing services providers).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty