Though more than two-thirds (68%) of surveyed Internet users say they use Facebook, only 21% have "liked" a branded page on Facebook, whereas more than one-third have given a thumbs up to other Facebook content* such as wall posts (36%), pictures (37%), and comments (37%), according to a survey from Crowd Science.
More than one-quarter of surveyed Internet users say they have "liked" video content on Facebook, while nearly one in five (19%) say they have not clicked the "like" button.**
Nearly one-third of Internet users surveyed (32%) say they don't use Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?