Though more than two-thirds (68%) of surveyed Internet users say they use Facebook, only 21% have "liked" a branded page on Facebook, whereas more than one-third have given a thumbs up to other Facebook content* such as wall posts (36%), pictures (37%), and comments (37%), according to a survey from Crowd Science.
More than one-quarter of surveyed Internet users say they have "liked" video content on Facebook, while nearly one in five (19%) say they have not clicked the "like" button.**
Nearly one-third of Internet users surveyed (32%) say they don't use Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations