On average, brands answered 55% of the questions posed by their Facebook fans in the fourth quarter of 2012, up from 48% in 3Q12 and 30% in 2Q12.
Those increases occurred even as the volume of questions posted on Facebook brand pages grew an average of 26% between 2Q12 and 4Q12.
Also, brands are responding to questions more quickly. The average time taken to respond to a Facebook query fell to 13.7 hours in 4Q12, down from 19.5 hours in 3Q12 and 20.9 hours in 2Q12.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things