On average, brands answered 55% of the questions posed by their Facebook fans in the fourth quarter of 2012, up from 48% in 3Q12 and 30% in 2Q12.
Those increases occurred even as the volume of questions posted on Facebook brand pages grew an average of 26% between 2Q12 and 4Q12.
Also, brands are responding to questions more quickly. The average time taken to respond to a Facebook query fell to 13.7 hours in 4Q12, down from 19.5 hours in 3Q12 and 20.9 hours in 2Q12.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]