On average, brands answered 55% of the questions posed by their Facebook fans in the fourth quarter of 2012, up from 48% in 3Q12 and 30% in 2Q12.
Those increases occurred even as the volume of questions posted on Facebook brand pages grew an average of 26% between 2Q12 and 4Q12.
Also, brands are responding to questions more quickly. The average time taken to respond to a Facebook query fell to 13.7 hours in 4Q12, down from 19.5 hours in 3Q12 and 20.9 hours in 2Q12.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]