Among major social networking sites, only Pinterest is growing faster: The proportion of Interbrand companies using Pinterest reached 69% as of February 2013, up 10% from 63% three months earlier.
That increase in Instagram adoption comes despite many changes on the social network over the last three months, including controversial privacy updates, Web profiles, and Web feeds, as well as dropping support for Twitter cards, Simply Measured points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement