Among major social networking sites, only Pinterest is growing faster: The proportion of Interbrand companies using Pinterest reached 69% as of February 2013, up 10% from 63% three months earlier.
That increase in Instagram adoption comes despite many changes on the social network over the last three months, including controversial privacy updates, Web profiles, and Web feeds, as well as dropping support for Twitter cards, Simply Measured points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]