Moms are 20% more likely than the general population to use social media, and 91% now use social media regularly—a 20% increase since 2010—according to a study of moms' online social habits by BabyCenter and comScore.
Moreover, moms expect others to be social as well... so much so, that 22% of moms say if friends or family don't participate in social media, those friends and family members are not as much a part of those moms' lives.
Moms are also more likely than the general population to own smartphones and to shop online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]