Moms are 20% more likely than the general population to use social media, and 91% now use social media regularly—a 20% increase since 2010—according to a study of moms' online social habits by BabyCenter and comScore.
Moreover, moms expect others to be social as well... so much so, that 22% of moms say if friends or family don't participate in social media, those friends and family members are not as much a part of those moms' lives.
Moms are also more likely than the general population to own smartphones and to shop online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?