Moms are 20% more likely than the general population to use social media, and 91% now use social media regularly—a 20% increase since 2010—according to a study of moms' online social habits by BabyCenter and comScore.
Moreover, moms expect others to be social as well... so much so, that 22% of moms say if friends or family don't participate in social media, those friends and family members are not as much a part of those moms' lives.
Moms are also more likely than the general population to own smartphones and to shop online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]