Email volume increased 11.6% in the first quarter of 2013 compared with the first quarter of 2012, and unique open rates increased 9.7%, according to a recent benchmark report by Experian Marketing Services.
The report, based on analysis of Experian Marketing Services clients’ email programs over the past two years, also found that unique click rates matched those of 1Q12 and revenue per email held steady year over year at $0.12.
Below, additional key findings from the Experian Marketing Services Q1 2013 Email Benchmark Study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]