The study, which was based on data pulled from SimpleRelevance's client email database, also found that men click more frequently in the early morning (4 AM until 9 AM) and women click more frequently in the late morning to evening (10 AM until 9 PM).
Although men and women alike check email regularly, the majority of each gender has one single hour per day in which they actually click through to marketers' websites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.