The study, which was based on data pulled from SimpleRelevance's client email database, also found that men click more frequently in the early morning (4 AM until 9 AM) and women click more frequently in the late morning to evening (10 AM until 9 PM).
Although men and women alike check email regularly, the majority of each gender has one single hour per day in which they actually click through to marketers' websites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes