The study, which was based on data pulled from SimpleRelevance's client email database, also found that men click more frequently in the early morning (4 AM until 9 AM) and women click more frequently in the late morning to evening (10 AM until 9 PM).
Although men and women alike check email regularly, the majority of each gender has one single hour per day in which they actually click through to marketers' websites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)